Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The A-Team Triumphs Again!

Good news!
I got the WaMu job!
My background check and fingerprint record came in fine, and I start training on the 2nd of January. As of 2008 I'll be a Personal Financial Representative.
I'm SO excited! I simply can't wait to start. It's going to be HELLATIOUS training, but I'm pretty good with that stuff, so I'm ready to get started.
It's a great Christmas Present for the A-Team. It takes a huge load off our shoulders and let's Gina plan to stay home with Audrey for longer. Since I'll be in training for a long time, I won't have much contact with customers and money will be kinda tight, but it's tight now so that's nothing new to us.
Insurance and benefits kick in March 1st (I think - it might be Feb 1st) and I'll have a regular paycheck coming every two weeks.
It's major. I'm thrilled.
Yay!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I'm totally doing the happy dance for you. Cant you feel the earth shaking?
Congrats.

Unknown said...

That's great! Not surprising, but great. They're obviously lucky to have you.

Great way to start the new year, eh?

And it'll be nice when you file your taxes because your new job (and W-2) doesn't start till the new tax year. (Says the chick who once had W-2 from 5 employers in 2 different states. The year she did her own taxes for the first time. Yuck.)

arwen said...

congrats here too.

I'll give you a blog five for it:




5

Anonymous said...

congratulations chris, I'm glad it worked out for you.