Sunday, January 6, 2008

I've been through the website on a post with no name.

I'm going to dump some music.
I decided I have too much music on my computer to keep the stuff I don't like, so I'm dumping a bunch of music very soon.

I know: I should try to get the music to dump me, but I'm so awesome right now, I don't think that's going to happen. So I'm dumping.

If you like the following albums or for any reason want some of this music, you have a short time to tell me before the music is lost forever (or at least from my computer). Let me know if you want any of the following (they are listed as Artist - Album):












...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead - Madonna
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead - So Divided
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead - Source Tags & Codes (Bonus Edition)
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of The Dead - Worlds Apart
Arcade Fire - Funeral
Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
Babyshambles - The Blinding EP
Beirut - Gulag Orkestar
Beirut - Lon Gisland EP
Block Party - Silent Alarm
Brendan Benson - The Alternative To Love
Brendan Benson - Lapalco
Broken Social Scene* - Bee Hives
Broken Social Scene* - Broken Social Scene
Broken Social Scene* - Feel Good Lost
Broken Social Scene* - To Be You And Me EP
Broken Social Scene* - You Forgot It In People
Cat Power - You Are Free
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Some Loud Thunder
CocoRosie - La Maison de Mon Reve
DeVotchKa - How It Ends
Finger Eleven - Finger Eleven
Finger Eleven - Gryest Of Blue Skies
Finger Eleven - Them vs You vs Me
Finger Eleven - Tip
Hawksley Workman - (Last Night We Were) The Delicious Wolves
Jim O'Rourke - Eureka
Jim O'Rourke - Halfway To A Threeway
Jim O'Rourke - Insignificance
Ludacris - The Red Light District
Natasha Bedingfield - NB
Outkast - Idlewild Soundtrack
Radiohead - In Rainbows
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Don't You Fake It (Deluxe Edition)

That's it for now. I figure I've got more than enough music, and while I'm not saying the above music is bad, I just don't see myself ever listening to it. Some of it I won't listen to: Arcade Fire is great musically, but the lead singer sounds too much like the dude from Modest Mouse and I hate his voice. Some of it sucks: Beirut was suggested to me, and it's atonal hippie crap, if you ask me - a "noise" band.

I won't judge you if you like it - it's just that I wouldn't listen to it and I still have something like 4200 songs after I delete these, so I'm all set. Also there are some other albums I want and I feel that I have to purge my collection before I move on.

So if you want any of this music, let me know right away. I'll wait a while and then it's all getting wiped off my hard drive.



* Broken Social Scene was the super-group that Feist was with before she went solo: it's like a 19 member band or something. It's cool, just not my cup of tea. Feist, however, I do like.

5 comments:

arwen said...

In Rainbows

arwen said...

...
hey..... you forgot to title this post.....
...

Faloopa Jones said...

There - I named it.

arwen said...

it felt good to get out of the raaaain....





crap that's a good song....

tabitha jane said...

you still got this stuff? i would love:
arcade fire, broken social scene, cat power, clap your hands, and radiohead.

i can give you my address and send you postage money . . . or just pick it up from arwen when i am in town next . . .