Thursday, January 3, 2008

So what do I do after I press controll+alt+delete?

It's day two of my training. This picture isn't my class, but it's similar: we are doing a combination of class room and self-paced computer work.

It's pretty fun (as strange as that sounds). It's exciting to learn so much new stuff. And there's a lot of it!

The bad part is that Audrey is back to forgetting how to sleep, so today I'm really tired and it's kinda hard to concentrate, especially when I'm going through a guided computer simulation of how to log into Windows (seriously). I've been downing coffee like a madman, but we are almost out at home again so I've got to stop off and get some more, I think.

The Company is awesome - I've learned a lot of things about how they treat their employees and customers that really show me that this is the right place for me. I can't wait until I get to start working in my branch with me team instead of training at the OpCenter.

I'm at lunch right now so I've got to run, but I am going to try to do a longer blog later on:

the topic? I want to tell you all about the Fear.

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christopher Faloopa Shirtless Alexander. if you buy coffee we cannot be friends. Just come up here and get some. I've still got 16 lbs.

seriously.

come get some coffee.

Anonymous said...

Jones wants to tell you:
Uh, uh, Chris and Audry. Chris and audry. Chris and Audry. Chris and Audry. That's an I. Where's a T? Uh, Gina. Where's Chris. Turn that panda bear movie on.