Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A humble apology.

It has been brought to my attention that my last post may have had misogynistic undertones.

And by "brought to my attention" I mean screamed at me in a fit of eye-vein bursting rage.

That was not my intent at all.

I love women. I think women are wonderful creatures and mothers are the most wonderful of all. I mean, who else cleans up poopy diapers, exists on 10 minutes of sleep a week, never gets any time alone, and STILL comes back for more of the same? No one, that's who.

I think women are capable of doing any job a man can and then some. Granted, they might not do it as well or get paid as much as a man, but they can do it! The poster to the left proves it.

To any Lesbinatzi Republicrats who misconstrued my message in my previous post, shame on you. Have you nothing better to do than to read between the lines of this humble blogger's posts? Please! You can bitch once the dishes are done.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You crack me up chris.
dont worry, I still like you. (just not in that oh-crap-Gina's-going-to-kick-my-butt type of way. ;)

arwen said...

lesbinazi republicrats.


brilliant.