Sunday, January 13, 2008

Clorox bleach, you's my only friend.

Let me tell you how much I hate cleaning my bathroom.
A lot.

Let me tell you why.
Hair.
Namely, how hair sticks to pretty much every surface of the bathroom. Especially when the surfaces are slightly wet - like with cleaner. I swear: I spend more time chasing one hair around than I do actually cleaning anything. One stray hair will stuck to the front of the toilet, but not to the sponge you are using to try to get it off. Maybe I just don't know how to clean a bathroom properly, but crap! it pisses me off! I can't wait until I make enough money to pay someone else to clean my bathroom. And I'll pay very well! Or, even better, I'll have a contractor build me a custom bathroom made entirely of stainless steel with a drain in the floor and sprinkler in the ceiling. I'll have the walls powder coated so they have some color, but when it's time to clean you just take the towels out and turn on the sprinkler. The cabinets and door will have water-tight seals so there won't be any leakage. Or, even better than that, I'll make a custom fire-proof bathroom and just napalm the hell out of the place every week or so. Seriously, I hate it. But since my in-laws are going to be watching Audrey over here while Gina is at work (in case you didn't know, she's going back to work three days a week starting tomorrow), I figured I should make my bathroom NOT a hazardous area. So I cleaned it from top to bottom (except my bathtub - I got wore out before I got there, so I just closed the curtain for now. And it wasn't really that bad) and now my hands are dry and chapped from the cleaning products I used, and the bleachey smell is seeping out into the hallway. But it's pretty dang clean! I'm not looking forward to this spring when I decide to paint the whole room. Crimson. And hi-gloss white accents. Yep, red - the worst color to paint over anything. Oh well, I'll get some wicked chemicals and BURN all the stray hairs out of there before I start.




So I found a bunch of pictures of Chinese messages and the English "translations." I'm going to use them to close my blogs for awhile, so here's number one:


Remember:
Precaution before Salvation.

1 comment:

arwen said...

I'll clean your house.

I'm serious.

I'm not a racist, but its what we do.