Monday, February 11, 2008

Dang, even I fell asleep!

I'm boring now.

As you may have noticed, I haven't blogged much lately. There are two reasons for that: (1) I have a job where I actually have to do WORK while I'm there, and (2) I'm totally boring now so I have nothing to blog about.

Since I now work at 70'sGuitarpedalCowsound, I have to edit the stories about work because of secrecy policies and whatnot. So my stories of work would look like this:

Last Tuesday this ______ came up to my work station and told me ___ needed to _____ some ____ out of ___ _______ and move some of it over to ___ _________. The problem was ___ didn't have ___ ______, ______, or _______ and the BSA says I can't do ANY of that without at lease one______ of ____. Luckily _____ could ___ for ___ and I was able to process the first _____. I still couldn't ____ the _____though, so ___ left all pissed off at me. Later on ____ came back for something else and was cool about it and had ____ ________ so I did what ___ wanted and ____ left happy. It was a pretty cool deal!

See? While that's cool for a MadLib, it's not great for a blog. Especially since I can't even really tell you what part of speech the missing words would be. Lame.

And that's about all I do. I go to work, come home and play with Audrey for a half hour or so to give Gina a break, then it's time to get Audrey ready for bed. Once we FINALLY get her to sleep, I've got to go to bed myself so I can be up for work the next day. That's really about it. not much to blog about, right?

At least I still have my crazy Chinese signs to play with. Here's the one for today:


That's right:
it's not "Trash," it's "Unrecycling."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. I know EXACTLY what you mean. I'm committed to so many privacy restrictions with (world famous airplane builder corp) that I can't even correct you when you call the place where the pilots (hopefully) fly the airplane the cockpit. I'm feeling very CIAish, next time we see each other lets practice our conspirator facial expressions.

Unknown said...

Welcome to Dullsville, Population: most of us.

arwen said...

hey guys.... where are we? I'm lost..... how do I get back to Awesometown?
You don't remember Awesometown?
Oh... well that's where I'm from. its where you blog 14 times a day and use words like Schmarbucks to conceal where you get your money from.... never heard of it?
crap.
how do I get out of here?